18 Recipes Using Everyone’s Favorite Comfort Food( Potatoes, Obviously !)
I could eat potatoes every day and be perfectly happy.
After all, who doesn’t love feeing carbs? They might not be great to eat in bulk, but they certainly induce us feel good. There are tons of simple ways to stimulate potatoes and they’re all super delicious. After a while, though, you might get tired of feeing the same scalloped, cooked, and fried versions. That’s why we’ve determined 18 of the most amazing and unexpected potato recipes to construct their own lives full of even more yum.
1. What’s better than a twice-baked potato? A whole casserole of them.
2. Baked potato soup is the perfect style to feel warm, cozy, and full.
3. If you love cheesy potatoes, try a sophisticated parmesan-crusted version.
<div class="llcust" data-lltype="media" id="ll_5908467da1eaf" data-source="RTAG" 6 tt
4. These mashed potato cheese bites
<div class="llcust" data-lltype="media" id="ll_5908467da29e8" data-source="RTAG" 8 tt
5. Loaded potato recipes are usually filled with meat, but this vegetarian option
<div class="llcust" data-lltype="media" id="ll_5908467da33e9" data-source="RTAG" 10 tt